Those are favicons and they help you easily identify your favorite blogs in your list of bookmarks.
Those cute little flowers and symbols make your url address stand out.
Want to learn how to make one?
It's quick and EASY!
1. Go to Picnik (a free photo editing site.)
2. To create your favicon, choose a picture you would like to use. A quilt block works great. Anything that is a simple, clear graphic, with sharp lines will work well.
5. Upload the picture to Picnik. Click on the Edit tab.
7. Click on Resize and crop your photo if needed to be a perfect square. Click OK. Then resize again and change to 16 x 16. Click OK.
8. Click on the Save & Share tab. Name your favicon and save this to your computer.
9. Go to Blogger Dashboard and click on Design. Then click on Favicon (above Navibar.)
10. Upload your favicon from your computer and save.
11. To see what it looks like, go to View Blog and wha-la! Your favicon should appear in the address bar at the top of the page.
If you try this, let me know how it goes!